Individualized Plan for Aging
Conduct initial and two follow-up meetings with you and designated family/caregivers to:
- Identify issues and concerns about aging
- Set goals to achieve desired outcomes
- Identify actions to address issues
Provide a comprehensive report of information, resources, recommendations, and referrals.
- Centralize personal, financial, business, legal, and end of life information that you, or someone else, would need to manage your affairs.
- Capture and store information on an electronic thumb drive and in a customized binder.
Fee based on the volume of information to be processed.